- Do you sometimes struggle with finding stores that carry clothes that fit your body and lifestyle?
- Is it difficult for you to buy and/or accessorize?
- Do you just wish your closet was full of clothes that fit and made you feel special?
- Do you sometimes struggle with buying lots of clothes and yet ‘have nothing to wear’?
- Do you just wish you could walk/stand in front of your closet w/o apprehension or getting upset?
If you have answer yes to the questions above then you are in the right place. All those wishes are possible.
How do I know this, you might be wondering?
I know this because long ago I too wished those things were possible for me. Through my own struggle and discovery I learned to love myself and finally I understood that:
Psalm 139:14 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”
Once I accepted myself as I was made: wonderfully made; made/created for a purpose, things turned around for me. No longer did I complain about this or that. Or tried to change how I was made. I embraced my curly hair, my love for vibrant and beautiful colors and my long, straight body frame.
I have accepted this calling, and know my journey has equipped me to empower and encourage others to accept how they were made, to be glad to be as they are, to present themselves, wholly and fully in everything they do.
Once you take the time to discovery your personal style you will be able to:
- Learn how to and where to shop
- Buy the right accessorize and will know how to pair them to the right outfit
- Have a closet that fits your body and lifestyle
- Buy the right clothes for you
- Get ready in five minutes of less
- Present yourself wholly and fully to the world.
You owe it to yourself and others to discover your personal style, to stop hiding and to be of service by sharing your gifts with as many people as you can. Your life, relationships and business will change because you will be open wide to help others and accept them as wonderfully as they were made.